Have you come across a situation where you have lost or accidentally deleted few important files while carrying out some task on your Windows PC? Losing crucial files is a painful thing that cannot be compared to anything else. Only those who have lost or accidentally deleted files will be knowing the severe pain. But, here is an ultimate solution to get back the lost or erased files easily. Just go through this article to know how to recover lost or deleted files back.
There are many ways by which users lose their crucial files from PC. Few possible ways are mentioned below:
Accidental Deletion: In hurry, you may commit mistake while erasing unwanted files from the system using “Shift + Delete” keys. While deleting useless files permanently from your system, you may select few essential files, due to which they get erased from the system.
Unintended Formatting: When you think of formatting one of your hard drive partition, you my format a wrong partition. As a result, all data saved in that partition gets erased.
File Transfer Interruption: Sudden power failure or abrupt ejection of removal storage device from the system while transferring files from your computer to storage device or vice versa can cause loss of few files.
Other Reasons: Virus attacks, file system corruption, OS malfunction, hard drive failure, repartitioning, etc. are some of the other ways by which you may lose your valuable data.
Under all the above mentioned data loss scenarios, all your lost or deleted data won’t be lost permanently. Just the pointer pointing to those files will be removed, but the actual data will still be intact on their original location, unless and until those lost files are not overwritten with new files. With the help of powerful data recovery software for Windows PC which is popularly known as Remo Recover software, you can easily get them back in few clicks. You can evaluate this data recovery software for PC by just downloading and running its free trial version. Once you get satisfied with the software, you can purchase its complete version and save the recovered files at your desired location.
Key Features of this Tool:
- Demo version, after recovering all the files, allows you to preview the files either in File Type View or Data View.
- Trial version comes out with advanced option called “Save Recovery Session”, so that you can save the entire data recovery process. Hence, after purchasing the software, you can avoid rescanning and resume with the saved recovery session using “Open Recovery Session” button.
- Different types of files like Word documents, PowerPoint files, spreadsheets, images, videos, audio files, etc. can be recovered using this software.
- It supports different types of hard drives such as SCSI, IDE, SATA, PATA, etc.
- This utility also rescues data from removable storage devices like thumb drive, external hard drive, flash drive, memory card, and many more.
- It is compatible on almost all the versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 2000, XP, etc.