HD short for High Definition, is video with higher resolution and quality than standard definition. As with any video format, HD videos are also prone to corruption and damage. The main reasons for corruption include interruptions during transfer or saving process. If your computer loses power or crashes when videos are being transferred from one device to another, there is a high chance that your video can get corrupted.
In order to repair your corrupt HD videos, you can make use of Remo HD video Repair software.
About Remo HD video Repair Utility Mac
- The software is designed to repair HD quality Mov and MP4 files. You can also use this tool to repair HD videos recorded on various cameras and camcorders.
- All Mac OS versions such as El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra etc are supported. A separate version is available for Windows users as well.
- A preview feature is provided which allows you to preview your repaired file before you save them
- You don’t need to worry about your original file being damaged further. This software extracts the audio & video frames separately from the damaged HD file and later attaches them together to create a new healthy file. Thus, it keeps your original file safe.
- This HD repair tool provides detailed instructions in every step of the repair process, so you can fix your file without any difficulty.
- Sometimes your videos may be out of sync; the audio or video may have some lag while playing. The software can be used to fix this issue in Mov and MP4 files. A detailed guide on how to fix MP4 audio video sync is described in the article.
How to repair your HD videos?
Repairing your HD videos is easy with this tool. Download and install Remo Repair Mov software on your system and follow the steps.
- Run the software by double clicking on it and select a healthy Mov file with the same codec as the corrupt file. Then select the corrupt HD file.
- Click on Repair to begin the repair process
- Once the file is repaired, you can preview the file before you save it.
- Then save the repaired file