Are you concerned about how to recover data from your Macintosh system? If so, then it is not a problem as you can easily restore all your lost files with the help of Remo Recover utility which is an outstanding data recovery software for Mac. This advanced application helps you to rescue deleted or lost data on Mac with utmost ease. Damaged file system, interrupted transfer, format, abrupt power failure, etc. are some of the common reasons for data loss from your Mac drive.
However, the lost data can be easily recovered with the help of an advanced tool like Remo Recover. It is extremely simple and flexible software to recover Mac data in an effective way. Using this app, you can easily retrieve Mac data on different versions as it is compatible with all later editions of Mac OS X such as Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, etc.
Here are some causes which make a path towards Data loss on Mac OS X:
- Interrupted File Transfer: Occasionally, using “Cut” and “Paste” keys for moving files from any storage devices to your PC or vice versa. If any interruption occurs such as power surge during this process, then it causes data loss. .
- Accidental Deletion of Files: You might mistakenly delete some of the files from your Mac using Command+Delete key combination. So files deleted from Macintosh do not get stored in Trash which leads to permanent data deletion.
- Severe Virus Attack: The frequent ways through which a virus can enter your computer are downloading files from the internet, interfacing a virus infected storage devices to the PC, etc. Once, virus enters into your Mac system the files may be disappeared from your Mac OS X.
- Other Causes: You may lose data from your Mac computer due to various other issues like damaged drive, journal corruption, damaged MBR, and so on.
There are many data recovery software for Mac available in market to help you combat in above mentioned data loss situations. With data recovery software for Mac like Remo Recover is accomplished for restoring lost documents, photos, videos etc. from your Mac system. One will be able to scan and recover lost data from your Mac OS X.
What to do after Data Loss on Macintosh?
When you have mistakenly erased some files from your Mac, it is very important to stop using that Mac immediately. Because doing anything like performing write operations on your Mac could potentially overwrite the files which you want to get back. Whether you have deleted files from Mac Trash or perform ‘Command + Delete’ operation, the Remo Recover utility will easily undelete all those files. This software is built with powerful algorithms which makes possible of recovering data even after permanent deletion.
Stunning features of Remo Recover:
- Recovers all file types like .jpg, .png, .mp3, .mp4, .pdf etc. from any HFS/HFS+ file systems.
- Toolkit is adapted for all Macintosh versions Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5.x.
- Restores all deleted files with their original names.
- It created disk images to evade bad sectors; so that you can later recover the lost data.
- After the files are recovered, the data can be seen in “Mac finder style” interface.
- Able to get back data from inaccessible, unmounted and non bootable drives.
- Performs data recovery on hard disks, external hard disks, pen drive, iPod etc.
- Brilliant enough to recover entire Mac OS X drive or only the particular file you need.
- Generates the preview of restored files.
- It provides “Save Recovery Session” option that helps to re-load recovered data tree from previous scan, this features comes in handy when you are evaluating the Demo version. The save scan information can be used with full version to restore data without re-scanning the Mac drive.